Fun with USB Toys
Fun with USB Toys
The USB port on your computer can be fun. Wow - I bet you thought they were only good for tech equipment such as printers and other work related peripherals. I am happy to tell you that is not the case. Toys for all ages can be powered by your computer's USB port and can provide fun during work, homework or even while at rest.
USB toys for adults that think like kids:
- Chameleon - compatible with any OS, rolls its eyes, flicks its tongue and can be positioned by bending its legs, arms and tail.
- Missile Launcher - has 3 foam missiles that can be launched by using your keyboard, and software that provides sound effects
- Striker 2 Laser Guided Missile Launcher - aims with the use of a Class 3 laser
- Remote Controlled Racing Car - USB garage charges the car and your keyboard controls the race car.
- Circus Cannon - keyboard fires cannon at items up to 10 feet away.
USB toys that are fun to look at:
- Miniature Desktop Snowman - LED cycles through 4 different colors
- Multi-colored LED Miniature Christmas Tree - PC or Mac - LED cycles through colors and can be turned off and on
- Glitter Rocket - glitter floats around and shines in the light of the rocket. Works as a great night light.
- Interactive Aquarium - The Fo-Tropical Fish swim and play inside Aquarium
USB toys for that are a bit naughty:
- Humping Dog - Beagle, Brown and White - No further explanation needed.
- Pole Dancer - Bikini clad dancer will dance around her own pole while multi-colored disco lights flash around her. She dances to preset music or to your own favorite tunes on your MP3 player.
USB toys that can put in a days work:
- Snoopy Memo Holder/USB Hub - holds notes and is also a USB Hub
- Snoopy USB Hub - Snoopy and Woodstock sitting on the moon, lights up when plugged into USB Port, has 3 useable USB ports on the hub
- Doraemon USB Hub - 4 useable USB ports and LED lights that light up the star scene.
- USB Refrigerator - Although not really a toy I think that this is pretty cool (no pun intended). This refrigerator plugs into the USB port of your computer and can chill your soft drink right on your desk.
My husband's desk in our home office is behind me when I am working on my own computer. He would constantly be shooting at me with the Missile Launcher if he had one.
More by this Author
"I am too busy to begin packing now - I will get to that later". Au contrarie, start gathering now and sort later. Otherwise you will pack too much and possibly leave behind what you really need.
All kids want a cell phone - even the very young. Many parents agree that they need one for several reasons including, safety, family communication and last but not least - entertainment.
You have to take notes and you can never keep up with them afterwards.You wish that your notes would magically appear on your computer where they could be edited and cleaned up a bit. There is always someone wanting a...