How To Update Your iPhone At Apple Website In Simple Language-Get iPhones Latest Update
How To Update Your iPhone With iPhone Cases
How To Get your iPhones Latest And Hottest Updates
How to update your iPhone with the latest software is just a matter of the right information. You can handle all the technology when in search for the right iPhone Software Update .The iPhone is one of the most user friendly phones there is. Most users can navigate around their iPhone and teach themselves how to operate it without ever going into the user manual or online.
However if you want to get the most enjoyment out of your phone you must update your software. Once you learn there will be no turning back. The possibilities are endless. You can download apps that suit who you are at work, home or play with games, music,banking,shopping or global travel.
How To Update Your iPhone Software Step By Step
Your iPhone is updated by using iTunes. Your computer must have the latest iTunes version running on your computer before you begin.
- Go to iTunes click on "Help" menu and select "Check for updates". If you have the latest version of iTunes it will say it . If you don't, get the download and follow the prompts. It will suggest you get the Safari browser.It is not necessary to get a safari browser but you can if you want to.
- The download will automatically begin, wait until it is finished and restart your computer in order to finalize the update.
- Go back into iTunes and except the software license agreement in order get started with your update.
- You will now use the usb cord you received with your iPhone and connect it to your computer. Pretty fast start, it should begin updating right away. Look on the left side of your iTunes screen you should be seeing the name you gave you iPhone soon! This means all of the drivers are installed. Don't worry you don't have to know what drivers are. Whew!
- After step 4 is completed your iPhone may begin syncing with iTunes if it is set up to automatically sync. If not you can do this manually while connected to iTunes.
- ITunes should check for your updates automatically. Double click the iPhones icon and select summary tab on the left side of iTunes.
- In the center you will see the word "Version". This is how you will see the version of software running on your device. If you don't have the latest version it will say "Update". If you see this go ahead and select it.
- If you see "Check for updates" click it to further search for the lasted updates. If you have the latest updates a pop-up will say "xyz is the current version" and no update is needed.
- If there are updates available you will see another pop-up message that iTunes will verify with Apple about software update. You may be prompt to get the latest hardware on you computer,you will want to do this in order to work with iTunes properly. Click all prompts as necessary.
- Again you will prompted to except the licensing agreement. Read and Accept if you agree.(We want our Update, of course we agree!)
- This will take a little time but never unplug your iPhone. ITunes is verifying with Apple while it is preparing your device for the software. Watch out for prompts and accept . Look on the left side of iTunes see what is going on.
- You will see that iTunes is updating your firmware. Don't worry let this run. When iTunes is finished it may not notify you. It may even disconnect from your iPhone. But if it says it will reboot your device let it.
- The summary page will let you see the latest version you just installed running on your iPhone. Do not disconnect your phone if "Syncing" is taking place.Wait until you see syncing process is finished.
You did it! Whew! You have just Update Your iPhone with the Latest Software! Woo Hoo!
More by this Author
Need to clean your leather boots? Ever thought about washing your boots? Washing them not only gives them a fresh start but cleans Odor causing bacteria from perspiration. See how.....
After living with sarcoidosis for over 20 years I wanted to share. Whenever I cheated my symptoms came back. Learn how to avoid unnecessary damage from sarcoidosis natually.
Anti-Aging skin care should start way before the signs of aging begins to maintain youthful skin. Getting wrinkles on our skin is something we never consider until.....
No comments yet.