How to make a screenshot or payment proof
To make a payment proof this is what you need to do:
- Press "Print Screen" key on your keyboard. The "Print Screen" key can usually be found above the arrows keys.
- Open a photo editing
software (example: Microsoft Paint). Paint can be found in windows start menu, which is the window button saying "Start" at the far bottom left corner of your screen. Click on the Start menu, click all programs, then click Accessories, and in the roll down menu appearing select Paint.
- Simultenously (at the
same time) press the keys ""Ctrl" and "V". The Ctrl
(Control) key can be found at the bottom left corner and bottom right corner of your keyboard. If you want to have a screenshot of a website, but it doesn't fit the screen you can make the website's view smaller by going to the view menu of your browser (for example: Internet Explorer, Firefox).
- Now the picture of your screen should appear in your Paint workstation: this is called a screenshot, or screen capture.
- If you only want a section of that screen capture to be seen by others, on the left hand side of Paint you will find a series of icons press on the one in the top right corner with a picture of a box with dotted lines.
- Holding down your left mouse button select area you want for others to see. Then press right mouse button and right click on "Copy".
- In file menu of Paint select "New", and then simply press "Ctrl" and " v" keys simultenously.
- Finally save file. Make sure you press "Save as " and sellect JPEG from the drop down many at the bottom. Now you have a payment proof, or screen captures that you can simply upload to you site, blog, forum, or whatever as a picture.
Here is a screenshot of this article
More by this Author
Central banks are independent non-commercial banking institutions usually owned by the country in which it operates. Central banking regulations are very strict and specific. These laws ensure that central bank remain...
During its short history, the electronics industry has gone through a development that was never seen before. The electronics industry developed in a number of steps.
Share price/Earnings per Share