How to find a good yet authentic iPhone travel app on iTune store?

1. alexashots profile image62
    alexashotsposted 4 years ago

iTune store is a quite busy and bulky place to find an application as there are many similar applications. Sometime it gets messy and when gets application, it didn't solve the purpose. So can somebody who is experienced with the app store suggest how to get an appropriate travel app on iTune store.

2. relache profile image86
    relacheposted 4 years ago

The best I did was to drill down and find different apps for the specific different areas I was traveling.  There is nothing that is going to work in an overall sense or function.  And even then you find a lot of weak offerings when you try and narrow it down.

3. alexashots profile image62
    alexashotsposted 4 years ago

Well....... After a deep research on iTune store  i get to conclusion that not all but, of-course there are many good applications as i searched with full travel guide map and travel cards. Nowadays on iTune store is getting bulky with apps and that's how it is a bit bothering.Moreover, apps companies are indulging in apps development. As far as I am concern Apple has it's parameters  for uploading any apps on iTune store, if any development company fulfill the criteria then and only be able to upload its application there.