jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (10 posts)

Is Google Panda will eat your business by its new algorithm ?

1. 59
    durgyyposted 5 years ago

Google has implemented Panda algorithm . On basis of which lots of site lost there ranking in google ? It means the site with quality will surive ? is it true ?

1. kshankin profile image59
      kshankinposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hopefully only quality sites are picked to have good site rankings. After all, a search engine is meant to help people find everything about a topic that's being searched for. No one wants to end up on a site with a bunch of keywords. There's been too much garbage on google lately.

2. IzzyM profile image85
      IzzyMposted 5 years ago in reply to this

In view of the current changes, it is better not to post in the forums if your English isn't up to scratch.

2. WryLilt profile image86
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

Since Google never releases their algorithm it's impossible to say. Hopefully quality sites will survive, but it really depends on what the changes involved.

3. DIY Backlinks profile image60
    DIY Backlinksposted 5 years ago

You should not depend only on google to drive traffic to your site. Why allow someone else to have that kind of power over your business. Look for alternative ways to drive traffic to your website.

4. Richieb799 profile image66
    Richieb799posted 5 years ago

Panda's don't eat businesses they are vegetarian tongue

5. Casey Strouse profile image60
    Casey Strouseposted 4 years ago

Panda is nothing more than Google's attempt to kill off the stupid SEO consulting business.  I want to read relevant stuff, not the sites that have the best SEO consultants.  I've switched to DuckDuckGo for my personal search needs and even though I'm not a fan of Microsoft have to admit that Bing's shaping up to be a decent search engine (thanks to their help from Yahoo! of course).

6. rajit2011 profile image60
    rajit2011posted 4 years ago

Google Panda new algorithm is implemented just to kill spammy sites.

7. skyfire profile image74
    skyfireposted 4 years ago

8. AfricaResource profile image87
    AfricaResourceposted 4 years ago

If you had a spammy, above the fold advertising site then chances are the Panda Update just de-indexed it