SEO Quick Tips List
- Write useful articles that no one has written about yet.
- Write quality content. The higher the quality the more likely others will link to you without you asking them to do so.
- Write evergreen content.
- Each article, blogpost …etc. should be a minimum of 200 words.
- Tight niche keywords in meta tags.
- Write frequently. Best if it is more than once each day.
- Write around only one general topic (ex.: college education, home entertainment). This way search spiders will know what topic to expect before each crawl of the site.
- Content is King!
- Use meta tag generators (they are mostly free).
- In the coding of the site, put main content as close to top of the page as possible. Ideally right after header CSS tag.
- Include keywords in title and subtitles.
- Make your introduction and conclusion have a high keyword density.
- Use internal linking within your site/ between your articles.
- Make sure all your pages have an internal link (or more than one).
- Have search engine friendly URLs.
- Have dofollow robot tags in your site’s coding.
- Submit each of your site’s pages to standalone search engines (ones that do not give the results of another search engine).
- Submit each page to highest PageRank directories (DMOZ, Yahoo directory).
- Don’t use shady techniques (ex.: link exchanges).
- Don’t use frames on your site.
- Include alt text your images. Also speech synthesizers for blind Web users use these.
- Use a title tag (<title></title>).
- Use heading tage (<h1></h1>). They are the subtitles in your articles, blogposts, etc.
- Use bold text. Don’t have too much of it; search engines will consider it spamming.
- Brake up content with paragraph tag (<p></p>).
- Add list of keywords at the end of article.
- Add keywords in header and footer in CSS coding of your site (like a slogan, and a sitemap).
- Use keywords instead of words like it, they …etc. Don’t over do it.
- Each keyword should not be more than 1 percent of the word count of your article, blogpost, …etc.
- Concentrate most of your keywords in the first two paragraphs.
- On the site, concentrate most of your keywords in the top left section of the site.
- For competitive keywords, use the synonyms of the words (ex.: hare vs. bunny).
- Select long tail keywords that sound like short questions.
- View the HTML coding of your direct competitors’ sites.
- Make sure your keywords and content are in sync (if your sites tags are about apples, don’t write about a house).
- Minimum external -, Maximum internal links on your site!
- Submit your rewritten articles to article directories (GoArticle.com is best, as they have an RSS content feed for webmasters, so you get indirect backlinks (link to your article, which links to your site)).
- Submit your pictures to Flickr.com.
- Submit your videos to YouTube.com.
- Add names of people and places as metatags.
- Have a TLD domain that matches your target market (.us in USA, .ca in Canada)
- Add videos to your content. Google loves multimedia content.
- Keep outgoing links on your site to the minimum; this improves the stickiness of your site.
- Make all your outgoing links to open in new browser tab, not in the same tab.
Recommended links for more SEO information
- MOGmartin\'s SEO Forum, FREE SEO Tools & SEO Blog @seoforums.org
Our 4498 members have 16,496 posts on SEO. Please welcome rudon our newest member! Visit MOGmartin's SEO Forum, SEO Tools & SEO Blog
- 136 SEO TOOLS - The Tool Place - Free SEO TOOLs - All In One Place!
SEO Tools page! Best Free SEO Tool page on the internet! These free SEO Tools will help you to optimize your website and move your search engine position higher.
- Search Engine Optimization, Google Optimization - SEO Chat
Search Engine Optimization, Google Optimization - SEO Chat
- SEO.com | Search Engine Optimization SEO & Internet Marketing Company
Increase your bottom line with SEO.com: a search engine optimization and internet marketing company specializing in SEO and SEM services. Click to learn more!
- Search engine optimization methods - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
More by this Author
Tax Name,Rate (%),CommentPersonal income,0,of the annual rent plus estimated service chargesRental Income,1, Capital Gains,0, Wealth ,0,Except for French nationals residing in MonacoProperty,0,...
During its short history, the electronics industry has gone through a development that was never seen before. The electronics industry developed in a number of steps.
Share price/Earnings per Share
No comments yet.