12 places you must see before you die
As weather is getting colder (at least where i live), i find myself more often thinking about places warmer then it's here in Lithuania.
A few ago i thought of what are the most popular and beautiful places in the world and after think of only a few, i Google it.
So today i want to share with you on what i found. This is so called top 12 places you must visit before you die. Some are from research that BBC did, and some are my own. It's just a quick list of places, because all of it you can Google as well. There will only pictures speak for the place.
So the list:
1. The Grand Canyon, USA. The biggest (about 350km) and deepest (1.6-1.8km) canyon in the world.
2. The Great Barrier Reef, Australia.
3. Florida, USA. The beaches…
4. Southern Island, New Zealand. All in one – green forests, snowy peaks less than a million people. It’s a perfect place to get some rest.
5. Cape Town, SAR. Cape Town is the first city in Africa established by Europeans. It’s a unique cultural mix.
6. Las Vegas, USA. The city of sin. It’s probably the only city where you can find other cities in it.
7. New York, USA. The Big Apple. As Sinatra sang the city that never sleeps (if it really was Sinatra).
8. Sydney, Australia. It’s worth to go there to celebrate New Year and to see the widely known Sydney Opera house.
9. Taj Mahal, India.
10. Brazil. Football, carnival and weather – you can’t pretend you don’t want it.
11. Niagara Falls, USA/Canada. It’s like a cliché, but still everyone needs to see that creation of nature.
12. Lithuania. My home country. The country where we pray the most about basketball, where everyone has to try out best beer in the world and whose girls are so
Books about Lithuania
Did you knew about Lithuania before?
Did you knew about Lithuania before?See results without voting
More by this Author
Japanese diet is the most efficient diet you can find out there. Read how to loose tens of pounds just in two weeks...