How to Apply for Canadian Visit Visa from Pakistan, Afghanistan and India as a Tourist to Canada
Applying for Canadian Visit Visa from Pakistan
It is very hard to get a Visit Visa for Canada if you are applying from Pakistan. First thing to know is that there are certain types of Visit Visas, that are offered by Canadian High Commission inIslamabad. A brief detail of such visit visas is as under:-
1. Single entry visit visa. If you intend to go to Canada only for once, you may apply for Single entry Visit Visa. It is also advisable that if you are applying for the first time to visit Canada, this is the best option for you to apply.
2. Multiple Entry Visit Visa. This allows you to visit Canada for more than once within the stipulated period. However, don’t go for it if you are applying for the first time and you don’t have a previous traveling history.
3. Super Visa. If you are intending to visit your child or grandchild, this Visa is for you. You can stay in Canada up to 24 months without renewal of your Visa.
4. Family Visit Visa. If you are intending to visit one of your close relatives inCanada, you would go for family visit visa. For this purpose you should have to attach necessary evidence to prove that you have a close relationship with the person you are intending to visit. A letter of sponsorship from your relative in Canada is a must. A family visa could be a single entry visa or multiple entry visa. It depends how strong your case is.
5. Business Visit Visa. This is for the businessmen, who are intending to visit Canada. The applicant has to prove that his visit is in connection with his business ties (or prospective business ties) with Canada. An invitation letter from the Organization in Canada is the fist step to apply for this type of visa. Again, it could be single entry or multiple entry visa.
First we discuss about the tourist visit visa.
Please note that this is really hectic job and lot of efforts should be involved, if you are serious to get a Visit Visa for tourism. You have to prove that you have strong financial and social ties in Pakistan. In order to prove your financial credibility you have to submit your bank statements, income tax returns, detail of properties and all other documents which could prove your strong financial engagement with your motherland. A list of such documents / details is available on the Canadian High Commission website http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan/visas/temporary_resident_temporaire.aspx?lang=eng&view=d but that does not guarantee a visit visa for you. In fact, you have to satisfy the Visa Officer that you are a genuine visitor and would return to your country without making any violation of Visa regulations. Similarly, in order to prove your social ties you could provide them your marriage certificate, detail of your children (Form-B), evidence regarding your engagement in social activities in your homeland etc.
The important thing to note is that your applications filled in manually will not be accepted. You have to fill in your application forms on-line and get the print of them. All forms should be submitted at Fedex or TCS Offices in your city.
How to apply for Canadian Visit Visa from Pakistan
More by this Author
- 228How to Submit/eFile Income Tax Return and Wealth Statement Online With FBR for Tax Years 2014, 2015 & 2016
A complete guide to submitting/e-filing income tax returns and wealth statements for tax years 2014, 2015 & 2016 via FBR's IRIS system. How to get NTN before submitting returns.
A guide regarding how to apply the visa for United Kingdom while applying from Pakistan and what documents you need while applying are explained here.
- 2How to become A filer and included in Federal Board of Revenue's (FBR) Income Tax Active Taxpayers List
The tax rates for filer and non-filer taxpayers are different in Pakistan. Non-filers have to have pay more tax. How to become a filer and what is active taxpayers list (ATL) is explained here.