Top 10 Travel Essentials for Men and Women
Rolling Luggage Set of 4
Do you love to travel? Because I do!
I have made a list of the top 10 things that are a MUST whenever you travel. Even if you are taking a short trip, my philosophy is: "Its always better to be prepared!".
As a person who always looks for an excuse to get away, even if its for only a few days, I have learned to always carry the essentials with me.
The top ten essentials:
- Rolling Luggage
- Purse, waist bag or backpack
- Passport holder
- Carry on bag
- 2 black outfits
- Extra Underwear, socks and clean T-shits
- Toiletry or cosmetic bag
- Pen and Paper
- Cell phone, charger, laptop
- Voltage converters
The following are optional items that you can add to the list, that are still useful and you can use every day if you don't use them on your trip.
- Hand sanitizer
- eye mask
- Inflatable Pillow
- Ear Plugs
- Books or a magazine
- Travel journal
How to Pack for More Convenience.
Traveling should not be stressful, it should be a time to relax, and enjoy the new scenery.
The following are some useful tips for packing, choosing what Items to carry with at all time, and ideas on how to make the most out of your trip.
If you are planning on taking a trip, less than a week, then you probably wont need all of the essentials I listed above, but its always nice to have these items just in case something happens along the way.
If you are planning on taking a trip longer than a week, than You should pack everything you need, and have EXTRA items around you, "just in case".
Here are a few tips on how to pack.
- Carry everything that you need on a daily basis ON YOU, at all times. I highly recommend a Travel bag, or a waist bag so you can have your cell phone, wallet etc, close to you.
- You should carry at least 2 changes of clothes, and your every day essentials in your carry on bag. Just in case you cant find your bag later on, you have everything you need with you, on the plane or in your car.
- Keep all of the electronics with you at all times. You dont want to take a chance that something will break along the way.
- Dont forget to carry a map with you at all times. This can save you a lot of time and energy, especially if you are going to a different state or country.
More by this Author
How to flirt? How do you get the attention of the person that you like? In this article, I cover 10 fool proof ways that you can flirt with your crush, and take the initiative that you need to take your friendship to...
This hub describes 10 reasons why people choose to work from home. Some of these reasons are standard, others are new.
Meeting your future In-Laws for the very first time, can not only only be nerve wrecking, but it can also be hard, because it is the moment where you make your first impression on your boyfriends family. Couples like...