61
Alyssa ann rivero profile image

Alyssa (Alyssa ann rivero)

Joined 8 weeks ago from Bicol,philippines. Last activity 8 weeks ago.

1

0

0

Also follow me on:

I'm Alyssa,25 yrs old and a mother of three. I really want to work but i cannot leave my kids,out of my mommy duties, i still have extra time browsing and doing facebook thats why i came up to this online job earning at home. I hope it'll work well for me. I'm a fast learner and a creative person,and i always excell in what ever im doing. I might call myself a perfectionist sometimes for I always want everything to be perfect especially when it comes to my kids. I really do love to write. I have my journal where i always write almost everyday about my kids and every interesting moment happened that day,or sometimes my personal thoughta and problems. I hope i can apply my writing skills here. I am confident that i can write interesting topics 99 percent! Ofcourse the remaining 1 percent is for you to help me be better cause nobody is perfect..goodluck to me :) (but i dont believe in luck! I believe in hardwork ;) )

No Featured content yet.

Welcome Alyssa ann rivero to HubPages

Looks like Alyssa ann rivero doesn't have any Featured articles on HubPages to share yet. Now's your chance to inspire, encourage, and welcome Alyssa ann rivero to the amazing HubPages community. Follow Alyssa ann rivero to show your support and get updates on new content Alyssa ann rivero publishes.

working