Joined 13 years ago from Nibiru
I am a semi-retired geezer -- an ex-lota-things. I've been deemed an officer and a gentleman by the U.S. Congress (I'll bet they're sorry now). I'm an ex-electronics engineer, an ex-advertising copywriter, an ex-printed circuit designer (back in the days when it was done by laying tape), an ex-electromechanical designer, an ex-electronics technician, an ex-technical writer, an ex-computer programmer, an ex-telemarketer, an ex-boiler room salesman, an ex-MLMer, an ex-real estate appraiser (prior to the most recent boom and bust). Listed in no particular order -- just as they occcured to me.
I am now a sometimes stock and options player and sort of an Internet marketer (that's what these HubPages and my various websites and blogs are about).
My avatar is NOT that of a Christian angel, as one might think because of the wings. It is a photo of a Sumerian carving representing one of the ancient astronauts -- the annunaki. The wings are merely representative of their capability of atmospheric and space flight. This was thousands of years prior to Judaism (and Christianity), but various versions of the teachings and stories of the annunaki made their way into the “Bible”. BTW, Nibiru is the planet from which the annunaki supposedly came.
If you are interested in how Judaism and Christianity came about, and how their books are misinterpreted versions of ancient history, check out, for starters, the works of Zecharia Sitchin, e.g., "Twelfth Planet: Book I of the Earth Chronicles (The Earth Chronicles)".
I have written the following Hubs:
1. Stocks, ETFs, Stock Options, Precious Metals, and Financial Discussion Forum Acronyms, Abbreviations, and Definitions.
2. America... What Went Wrong? The Answer.
3. Encouraging Overpopulation - A Major Cause of the Failure of American Institutions.
4. Do You Really Want Personal Sovereignty? Question Authority!
5. First Things First Time Management? Yeah, Right!
6. Crimson Editor - a Free Superior Text Editor Replacement for Notepad.
7. Student Wants Reassurance that an Internet Business Building Niche Websites Will Be Successful.
8. Tweet, Twat, Twit -- Twittering.
9. Mosquito Killer -- Mosquito Trap -- Mosquito Zapper.
10. Pocket Rocket Pocket Bikes.
11. Steam Generator Iron or Steam Iron?
12. Data Entry Work from Home.
13. Barack Obama - Hope is Fading Fast.
14. Learn to Observe -- Urban Survival Techniques.
15. Avoiding Trouble -- Urban Survival Techniques.
16. Silver ETF for Silver Investing.
17. Stock Market for Dummies.
18. Stock Market for Dummies -- Stock Market Basics.
19. Black Market Shopping -- Urban Survival Techniques.
20. Second Amendment Rights - Gun Rights - Are Human Rights
21. Where Are All the Christmas Toy Train Sets?
Copyright © 2022 Maven Media Brands, LLC and respective content providers on this website. HubPages® is a registered trademark of Maven Coalition, Inc. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. Maven Media Brands, LLC and respective content providers to this website may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|