Joined 13 years ago
new media and technology tools consultant
Top 10 reasons Why hubpages and hubbing is great?
1. You no longer need to work for a newspaper to write content to be distributed.
2. You meet people with great minds and have content in what they write
3. You learn different cultures and topics that are most meaningful to others
4. What a person is can be determined by his or her thoughts , however what they say but most of all what they write about determines their character.
5. Hubpages has a great platform for writers, easy and no html required.. just keep on writing. Whoever invented this had a mind of a technogeek but a soul of a writer.
6. You earn revenue based on the content that you write.
7. Encourages interaction with the community and other fellow hubbers
8. Hubbers are generally very appreciative of creative work.
9. You learn about the world in a very short time
10. Filled with great content. You filter your media instead of the world feeding you their media.
Copyright © 2023 The Arena Media Brands, LLC and respective content providers on this website. HubPages® is a registered trademark of The Arena Platform, Inc. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. The Arena Media Brands, LLC and respective content providers to this website may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website.
Copyright © 2023 Maven Media Brands, LLC and respective owners.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|