Joined 8 years ago from Dhaka, Bangladesh
Md. Shariful Hossain
PHONE: (+88) 01711951277
Mailing ADDRESS: C/o, Mahboob Elahi, Building #03, BCSIR Staff Quarter
APT. #: B43 (GF)
Present staying position: H#01(2ND Floor), R# 02, Sector# 01, Uttara,Dhaka-1230,Bangladesh
PERSONAL WEBSITE: (http://www.limeexchange.com/freelancer/toponsharif)
CAREER FOCUS (AREA OF INTEREST): Human Resources
SALARY RANGE: $30000-49999 in Canada
WILLING TO RELOCATE: Yes, within Bangladesh & Canada
PREFERRED WORK COUNTRY: Bangladesh, Canada
WORK AUTHORIZATION: Needs sponsorship to work there
JOB TYPE: Full Time
MOST RECENT JOB TITLE: Consultant, Diversified Business Development Process and OD
TOP SKILLS: Personnel, HRD, English (including all skills); French (basic- Intermediate)
To reach at optimum level of self-assessment, it is my duty to solve my given responsibilities in time and accurate shape. Primary level of job scanning is HRM branches. Due to Globalization and differentiation of branches of each and specific field of work stream in one hand; and in other hand market demand forces to lead different branches of work stream. That is why I prefer to be a multi-doer. I would very much like to contribute my knowledge and experience to diversified fields which I have earned through my career. To stick at a certain field means the availability of certain job in right time and right place. But it is always difficult to avail at. That is why flexibility is desired. Summing up the whole tiers of earning help me perceive self actualization.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE of Md. Shariful Hossain
Project 1: A KR Technology; Kaff Software
September 2009 to till date.
Formulation the Project Proposal for proposed Kushtia Farm House Meat Processing Unit on behalf of A K R Technology. The Proposed report includes background of the project, Feasibility studies i.e. organizational, commercial, marketing, financial, and possible examples of machineries installation; it includes price, names and the supplier.
Project 1.1: Kaff Software
January 2007 to December 2007
September 2009 to till date.
Prepared the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) proposal for submitting bids to various organizations, in Dhaka. Bangladesh; the target customer was Garment Industries in Bangladesh. This ERP is composed of eleven modules i.e. HR, Inventory, accounts etc. Based on this manual the software is being developed.
Kaff Software is also a vendor of Bangladesh Police; the firm has supplied nine more existing critical software to Bangladesh Police in phases. The Project Proposal of PMIS (Police Personnel/Personal Information Management System) is one of them, PMIS is prepared and it includes 10 more modules. PMIS including other software are prepared by Kaff experts.
Project 2: Bestway Foundation
Manager R & D & Project Director (Agro) - (Permanent)
March 2009 to August 2009
· Bestway Foundation, a business conglomerate--- Manger R& D used to deal with different sister concerns of the said organization
· Bestway Credit Co-operative Commercial.. as a Manager R& D engaged into the feasibility study of this organization with the light of existing constitution, laws and bi-laws of Co-operative, Government of Bangladesh. It is Central Society, so as per laws and clauses of constitution of BCCC, provided the findings how it operates
· A 10-storied commercial complex is to be built in Rajshahi, Bangladesh; the project proposal for banking facility of the said project is being prepared.
· Bestway Foundation also deals with housing project i.e. land development and prepare plots for selling in a wider space at down town of Dhaka Metropolis. A cluster housing complex to be in the brain storm in R& D team, based on this a research project titled base line survey on cluster housing in Dhaka. Questionnaire preparation, data collection, tabulation took place and finally the research report was published by Manager R&D.
· Project Director, agro was assigned to conduct capital budgeting decision/cost capital at project area, Bhaluka, Mymenshing, Bangladesh. Visiting the project sides for several times discussed with the local people and also shares views with agriculture expert the capital budgeting decision was formalized; here the main question was that a wise decision to buy pieces of land other than the money could be invested in different sectors.
Project 3: Scholars Bangladesh (www.scholarsbangaldesh.com)
August 2008 to December 2008.
It is an online forum for Nor-resident Bangladeshis around the world. It has many online Projects i.e. Foundation; Concept and Thought; Journal; Next Generation; Idea Centre; People Search; Vote and Opinion; Publisher
Written in tight schedule the above mentioned each online projects, out of them in scholars foundation site, the ethics club uploaded (www.nrbconference.org/2007/archive)
Project 4: Ruposhi Bangla Mohila Songstha (RBMS) - a non-government organization (NGO):-
September 2006 to July 2008
To set out the policy (constitution), planning for on-going and proposed projects under the guideline of proper scheduling.
Projects are micro-credit, health and sanitation, advocacy program on HIV/AIDS prevention, vocational training & Kids English language training program.
Project 5: South-Asia Enterprise Development Facility (SEDF)
June 2006 to July 2006
Collected data on Light Engineering Section (LES) in Greater Dhaka District.
The light engineering section includes steel mills, small and medium entrepreneurs, metal crafts, drilling machine etc.
Data collection in a specified questionnaire and prepared a draft report; data collection and report related with their business progress.
Project 6: Agribusiness Development Organization of Bangladesh (ADOB)
Manager, HR-Admin-Project Management
October 2005 to January 2006
· Daily routine such as administrative and HR issues, beside documents preparation for submitting Expression of Interest (E o I) for Research Project of National agricultural institutions.
· Conducted training program on Floriculture for nursery owners association of Bangladesh with the assistance of Winrock International, Dhaka, Bangladesh, key resource person: Professor Malcolm, Florida, USA.
· To correspond with local and overseas donor agencies for scheduled fiscal year on behalf of ADOB.
Project 7: Aptech Computer Education, Rajshahi, Bangladesh.
April 2001 to June 2003
It was a chain of Multi-national training centre of Information Technology, administered by APTECH worldwide. HR policy HR planning Benefit & Compensation Management Recruitment Training Motivation Maintenance Supervision of Marketing, Sales, accounts department, faculty division, and network administrator (two labs was to be updated). Keeping liaison with students-guardians, Receiving feedback, Arranging indoor and out door seminars Maintaining branding
Project 8: Libra Pharmaceuticals
June 1999 to May 2000
Setting up HRD department, Letting blue color and white color employees know the HR policy, Conducting training program, Taking tests for recruitment i.e. drivers, blue and white color employees.
Project (i) Foundation for Young Social Entrepreneur (FYSE); Paragon Fellowship-Asia – Pacific Fellowship-100:---- (www.fyse.com)
August 2009 to till date.
· To counsel selected meentee/fellow.
· The areas are Organization Development, HRM Generalist, and SME
· It is an online forum
Project (ii) www.Limeexchange.com
Service Provider (Writing and Translation)
September 2009 till date.
PROFESSIONAL DESIGNATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
MBA (HRM), M.S.S.(Economics),PGDPM
Jan 2003 to
Dec 2004 MBA
Asian University of Bangladesh
Jan 1992 to
Dec 1995 M.S.S.(Economics)
University of Dhaka
Jan 1992 to
Dec 1993 Post-graduate Diploma in Personnel Management
Institute of Personnel Management (IPM)
Capital budgeting - less than 1 year(s)
Travel agency - 1 year(s)
Personnel - 3 year(s)
HRD - 3 year(s)
Writing - 5 year(s)
Compensation & benefits - 2 year(s)
Manpower planning - 1 year(s)
Business Development - 2 year(s)
Agribusiness - 1 year(s)
Research and development - 3 year(s)
French Basic(I have enrolled at a basic level French Language Course at the International Language Institute, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh & it is going to be finished shortly.)
Bengali Mother Tongue
Professor Abdullah-al Harun
Rajshahi University and Asian University
Professor of Accounting at RU&Co-ordinatorat AUB
Asian University of Bangladesh
Ayub Hossain Uzzal
A K R Technology
The incumbent himself worked as Business Development Manager with Clothing Industry Technology Institute (CITI), a sister concern of Spectrum Lanka Technology Solution.
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|