Joined 9 years ago from Oxford
I'm here to write about everything (as i'm sure most of you are), and you will see a few things on these pages:
- Music reviews of albums that I own for you lucky people (mostly rock & indie).
- Film reviews (generally horror, comedy, classic films).
- My thoughts on various sports stories (primarily football, cricket and formula 1) and a weekly dose of my thoughts on how my teams (liverpool fc and oxford city fc) seasons are going.
- My thoughts on various news and showbiz stories that have caught my attention.
- Maybe a few thoughts on life in general, providing they ain't too boring!
- A regular update on the book I'm currently writing. Would be grateful for your opinions and views on it. Be gentle, i'm only an amateur writer!
- Anything else I can think of.
Well, all I can say is I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as i'm sure i'll enjoy designing and updating it! Fare thee well...
5 years ago
Through my limited knowledge, I have compiled a list of the top ten worst ever rulers of our green and pleasant land. It's been done before, but I believe that this really is the definitive list!
Copyright © 2019 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|