Joined 10 months ago from Ghana
• Biography •
''Kofi Acquah'' is a Poet, Author and Musician. Kofi hails from Ajumako Bisease in the Central Region of Ghana and he is a Fanti. His creative journey professionally began in 2014.
— Achievements —
• Shortlisted in the Poetry category for the 2018 African Writers Awards held in Abuja-Nigeria.
• Shortlisted twice in the poetry category for the maiden and second editions of the Ghana Writers Awards, 2016 & 2017.
• Certificate holder of the 2015 American Poetry Marathon.
— Anthology/Journal/Media Contributions —
• Bodies & Scars Anthology (2019)
• The Nalubalee Review—issue 1 (2019)
• Best New African Poets Anthology (2018)
• A New Ulster journal—issue 62 (2017)
• The XXI Century World Literature—India (2016),
• Voices of Humanity Vol.1—USA (2016),
• Tuck Magazine, The Poets Without Limits Magazine , modernghana.com, enewsgh.com, poemhunter.com etc.
— Kofi Acquah was the poet and performer of the 2017 Adonko Radio and Television Personality (RTP) Awards commercial poem -Ghana.
— Radio Appearances —
• Cape 93.3 FM -Cape Coast, Ghana
• City 97.3 FM -Accra, Ghana
• Fifthwall Radio - Florida, USA
• Future Atlas Radio - USA
— Authored/Co-Authored Books —
• 'Palm Leaves' (a collection of poems published by Forte Publishing) —Co-Author
3 manuscripts (2 Poetry Collections and 1 Novella) and counting.
— Audio records —
• Black Panther (The Poem) produced by B2 (DopeNation)
• Two Sperms (Prod. By B2)
— Social Media handles —
• Instagram: @_kofiacquah
• Twitter: @_KofiAcquah
HubPages Inc, a part of Maven Inc.
|HubPages Device ID|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Google Analytics|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel|
|Google Hosted Libraries|
|Google AdSense Host API|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels|
|Author Google Analytics|
|Amazon Tracking Pixel|