Joined 12 years ago from Las Vegas, NV
Las Vegas VIP DMC
2009 – Present
Provide leadership to position the company at the forefront of the Las Vegas Hospitality industry. Develop a strategic plan to advance the company's mission and objectives and to promote revenue, profitability and growth as an organization. Oversee company operations to insure production efficiency, quality, service, and cost-effective management of resources. Provide leadership and coordination of company sales and marketing functions. Develop and implement sales and marketing strategy. Monitor and analyze sales and marketing activity goals.
1. I provide leadership to position Las Vegas VIP Services at the forefront of the Las Vegas NightLife and DayLife VIP service industry. I’m developing a strategic internet marketing plan to advance Las Vegas VIP Entertainment service mission and objectives and to promote revenue, profitability, and growth as an organization.
2. Hold responsibility to align the company, internally and externally, with a strategic vision. My core duty is to facilitate business outside of the company while guiding employees and other executive officers towards a central objective.
3. I oversee company operations to insure production efficiency, quality, service, and cost-effective management of resources. Plan, develop, and implement strategies for generating resources and/or revenues for Las Vegas VIP. Identify acquisition and merger opportunities and direct implementation of marketing activities.
4. Approve company operational procedures, policies, and standards. Review activity reports and financial statements to determine progress and status in attaining objectives and revise objectives and plans in accordance with current market conditions.
5. Evaluate performance of executives for compliance with established policies and objectives of the company and contributions in attaining objectives.
6. Promote the company through written articles and personal appearances at conferences, conventions, meet and greet industry parties and/or on radio and TV.
7. I’m going to represent the company at legislative sessions, committee meetings, and at formal functions. I’m promoting Las Vegas VIP services to local, regional, national, and international constituencies.
8. I’m building an internet marketing network using personal and professional contacts, direct mail, special events, search engine marketing, search marketing optimization, social media optimization and hospitality industry foundation support. I’ll present company report at Annual Stockholder and Board of Director meetings.
9. Direct company planning and policy-making committees. Oversee marketing operations to include evaluating operating and financial performance. Balance internal and external initiatives to build a sustainable company.
10. I’m responsible for other duties as assigned. Ability to motivate teams and simultaneously manage several projects. Ability to communicate and interact with officials at all levels of government and to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
11. I have the skills and experience in strategic planning and execution, knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management. I’m skilled in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures. I have experience in formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
12. I have the ability to develop financial plans and manage resources, analyze and interpret financial data. This is normally acquired through a combination of the completion of a Masters Degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting and ten years of experience in a leadership role for a large division or company.
13. I have knowledge of public relations principles and practices, communication and public relation techniques. Ability to develop and deliver presentations. Ability to identify and secure funding/revenue sources for my company.
Five Star Limo NV
Management & Business Consultant
July 2012 to March 2013
Management & Business Consultant
April 2011 to June 2012
Hustler Club Las Vegas
Limo VIP Services
September 2010 to March 2011
General Manager 2010
Exclusive VIP Transportation
Solutions 2009 to 2010
Las Vegas VIP Limousines
President/CEO 2006 to 2009
I built this Las Vegas limo company from the ground up; I am the co-founder of Las Vegas VIP Limousines. I directed all short and long term Sales and Marketing Solutions initiatives and manage change to expand, increase market share and achieve maximum profitability for Las Vegas VIP Limousines.
I ensured that my limo company, Las Vegas VIP Limousines was a market leader by coordinating the various aspects of the business to satisfy customer’s needs and requirements. The ultimate goal was to ensure the long-term sustainable growth.
This required regular communication within the VIP Management team as it relates to strategic decisions which affect the group as a whole; including obtaining a CPCN (Certificate of Public convenience and Necessity) - Las Vegas limousine license; building and set up of all office operations and Guide to Human Resources and hiring, Employee Handbook, the Management Guide, Performance Review and the Termination Guide, employment 101, development of marketing background and connections; IT development and website optimization; integrating a secure online booking solution with complete reservation management and worldwide affiliate network; implemented an internet marketing strategy the process of improving the volume and quality of traffic to Las Vegas VIP Limousines from search engines via "natural" ("organic" or "algorithmic") supervising of the office team.
Copyright © 2022 Maven Media Brands, LLC and respective content providers on this website. HubPages® is a registered trademark of Maven Coalition, Inc. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. Maven Media Brands, LLC and respective content providers to this website may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|