Joined 8 years ago from Silverdale, WA
I am simply me. I refuse to allow society to define me through their all too often male, heterosexual, misguided, and shortsighted viewpoint. I do not seek permission to be who I am from small-minded individuals who seek to control society and conform it to their subjective belief system. I will live my life brave, happy, and proud of the beautiful woman I am regardless of others ill informed prejudicial judgments. I increase in happiness with every step taken and goal attained as I make my way down life’s path.
I find the ebb and flow of a thoughtful poem to be a calm oasis where one may find serenity within the middle of a world of chaos.
A few of the things in life I love and enjoy are.
· Sitting on the patio on a warm summer day watching and listening as a gentle rain patters and splashes all around me.
· The feel of a tepid ocean breeze gently brush across my face as I watch the waves rhythmically break and wash up on to the beach.
· The emotion captured within a tear drop or the elation projected by an innocent smile.
· The warm accepting arms of my lover tightly wrapped around me warding off the evening chill as we gaze in wonder at the beauty of the heavens above.
· The soft sensuous kiss of my lover whishing me pleasant dreams as I slowly drift to sleep.
· Soft tender kisses gently waking me to the sight of my lover’s warm smile heralding the arrival of a brand new day.
These are the things in life that hold value to me and are cherished above money, power, or any of societies other misguided declarations.
Copyright © 2019 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
HubPages Inc, a part of Maven Inc.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|