Joined 6 years ago from Canada
I live by these 10 principle i started when i was a teen. I hope they still hold true after all these years.
My games are my career, my hopes, and my struggle. There are ten reasons why I love what I do.
1. I am able to be my own boss.
2. I have the potential to reach my aspirations.
3. My creativity earns me free money.
4. I love what I do which gives me the freedom to build my own unique career.
5. I am able to converse on levels with individuals in authoritative positions.
6. I have the freedom to travel and explore the world.
7. I am able to pursue any lifestyle I choose to lead.
8. My career goals have earned me respect.
9. I possess strong entrepreneurial skills which allows me to set my own rules,
10. I am driven by the fact that success comes after hard work. A task that is always difficult in the process, but the reward is always greater than the actual struggle.
13 months ago
Frank And The Games is a true story inspired by his real life invents. This is a story of a young man who was given another chance in life and later gave his games as a gift to his new found country of Canada. The story is as captivating as he walks you through the journey of creating a new sport.
Copyright © 2021 Maven Media Brands, LLC and respective content providers on this website. HubPages® is a registered trademark of Maven Coalition, Inc. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. Maven Media Brands, LLC and respective content providers to this website may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|