Joined 12 years ago from Englewood, CO
A little about me!
I was born in Minnesota. That makes me 50% Midwestern and 100% Minnesotan. The fact that I live in Colorado, and have done so for the last 10 years, is a mute point. The only difference I can discover to who I am is that I am now 100% Minnesotan and 75% Coloradoan (I am working on the other 25%).
I welcome criticism and editorial notes. I usually publish a clean first draft and I go back to edit my writing after I have time to wait it out. If you notice something please feel free to let me know. I appreciate it.
* I want to add one more thing: if you haven't already discovered by my Hubs, literacy is an important issue to me. More than anything, I hope to pass on a bit of my passion for the written word. Thank you for being a part of it.
Copyright © 2023 The Arena Media Brands, LLC and respective content providers on this website. HubPages® is a registered trademark of The Arena Platform, Inc. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. The Arena Media Brands, LLC and respective content providers to this website may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website.
Copyright © 2023 Maven Media Brands, LLC and respective owners.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|