Joined 3 months ago from Bookerland Last activity 2 days ago
"If you ever find me (which I really hope you don't), I would probably be reading an exciting novel or binge-watching K-Dramas, with a big pack of Doritos on the side. And maybe, some chocolate cake too."
Hey there, the name's Seri. And I have a childhood dream of owning a massive library one day! Yep, that great is my love for books. It's our only true love, you know? The only one that truly understands me. It's not late to say this, but the fact is it's my haven. Just seeing a couple of my favorite books, like my childhood favorite, The Secret Island, makes me feel content and safe.
I freakin love, love reading. I am not Kidding! Like really really love.
Want to know a fun fact? I have read all the books in my school library. So much so, the librarian had to issue the non-eligible books to me.
Here's a simple checklist for you to understand about the books I read and love to read.
- Growing up, the first section of books I read were of our forever beloved Enid Blyton. Can we just accept the fact that it's because of her that our childhood turned out to be pretty?
- It would not be astonishing to say that I was pretty much obsessed with Nancy Drew. It's because of her father that I first dreamed of becoming a lawyer.
- Can we now talk about our world-famous crime author? Yep, Agatha Christie! Like, if you had ever wanted to describe her books in some words, OUT-OF THE-WORLD. That would be it. That's how good her books are.
- Okay, so who here, like me, is a PROUD POTTER HEAD? Cause if we mention books, wouldn't it be a shame not to include in our beloved Harry Potter and Hogwarts?
- If we go into the romance section, there are endless types of books that I've read and would keep on reading. After all, we all need mini doses of Danielle Steel and Nicholas Sparks from time to time.
I have loved writing since childhood but somehow couldn't dare to pick up the pen officially. But I did it about six years ago to start writing on Wattpad. It was fate, I guess! Professionally, it has been three years. I started writing about three years ago for my college magazines. Since then, I've written countless essays and content copies. What I wanted to read, I tried my best to create it.
These are some of the niches that I can or have written in:
- Romance (all kinds, especially, You are only mine and I hate everyone but you kind of romances)
- Beauty and Fashion Advice
- Health & Fitness
- How-To & Review Guides
- SEO Content Copies
2 weeks ago
Is the world-famous board game Chess troublesome for you to understand? No worries, you are not alone. How about you take a look at this basic guide that could simplify the way you understand chess? You won't regret it, that's a surety!
Copyright © 2021 Maven Media Brands, LLC and respective content providers on this website. HubPages® is a registered trademark of Maven Coalition, Inc. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. Maven Media Brands, LLC and respective content providers to this website may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|