Joined 11 years ago from Mumbai, India
• A working mom, trying to find that elusive work-life balance.
• Copy editor with more than seven years' experience in web, print, research papers, theses, presentations, brochures, and more.
• Over 12 years of content creation experience in various media including television, print, online, and mobile, with expertise in non-technical content, e.g. entertainment, lifestyle, travel, and food.
• Proficient in both American and British English, well-versed with APA formatting requirements.
• Excellent team player with communication skills. A believer in taking the entire team along, helping the team members realize their potentials and utilize them to the maximum, by providing the team with equal chances of growth.
• Translator in English-Hindi language pair, providing translation and native check (+editorial) services for both academic and non-academic text.
Specialties: copy editing, editing, content creation, content planning, content writing, SEO, style sheet, Hindi editor, Hindi translation, academic editor, proofreading, APA style guide
22 months ago
Potty training a little boy or girl is a task that most parents dread. but if you know some basics about potty training a child, it can be a fun aspect of parenting.
Copyright © 2022 Maven Media Brands, LLC and respective content providers on this website. HubPages® is a registered trademark of Maven Coalition, Inc. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. Maven Media Brands, LLC and respective content providers to this website may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|