40 of the Best Quotes About Dogs
1. "Some people don't understand the love I have for my dog. That's okay, my dog does."
2. "I'm suspicious of people who don't like dogs, but I trust a dog when it doesn't like a person."
3. "Saving one dog will not change the world, but surely for that one dog, the world will change forever."
4. "I work hard so my dog can have a better life."
5. "If the kindest souls were rewarded with the longest lives, dogs would outlive us all."
6. "When a dog sees their human, their brain secretes the same substances as our when we are in love."
7. "The day God made dogs, he just sat down and smiled."
8. "The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."
9. "Everyone thinks they have the best dog, and none of them are wrong."
10. "Home is where someone runs to greet you."
11. "Handle every situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, just pee on it and walk away."
12. "I feel sorry for people who don't have dogs. I heard they have to pick up the food they drop on the floor."
13. "If you're uncomfortable around my dog, I'm happy to lock you in the other room when you come over."
14. "If you don't like dogs, I don't like you."
15. "Whoever said diamonds are a girl's best friend never owned a dog."
16. "There are actually people who have died on this earth without ever owning a dog."
17. "Dogs know how to fix you without ever saying a word."
18. "Honestly, one day, if my dog started talking I wouldn't even be surprised."
19. "A dog can express more with its' tail in minutes than a human can express with its' tongue in hours."
20. "My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dog already thinks I am."
21. "My sunshine doesn't come from the skies, it comes from the love that's in my dog's eyes."
22. "A dog is one of the few things in life that is what it seems."
23. "Once you have had a wonderful dog a life without one is diminished."
24. "You really have to be some kind of a creep for a dog to reject you."
25. "I trust my dog's judge of character more than I trust my own."
26. "Sometimes I'll hear a scary noise in the middle of the night, but if my dog doesn't startle I don't worry about it."
27. "If you don't own a dog, at least one, there is not necessarily anything wrong with you, but there may be something wrong with your life."
28. "To never know the love of a dog is to miss the best thing that life has to give."
29. "A lover will always give you a kiss. A friend will always give you a hug. But, a dog will always give you its' heart."
30. "Based on my wardrobe, my favorite color is dog hair.
31. "No matter how tough life gets, you can always count on your dog."
32. "Dogs are like potato chips, you can't just have one!"
33. "Your dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself."
34. "Every once in a while a dog enters your life and changes everything."
35. "Do I believe in love at first sight? Absolutely, I fall in love with every dog I see."
36. "There is no faith which has never yet been broken, except that of a truly faithful dog."
37. "I'm the type of person who goes to a party and makes friends with the dog."
38. "My dog is the only reason I go on walks."
39. "Dogs may not be our whole life, but they make our lives whole."
40. "Do you ever look at your dog and think 'How did I get so lucky?'"