- Pets and Animals
Does your life revolve around you cat? Is your cat your best friend? The love of your life? You just might be obsessed. Here are the signs.
- You spend more money for quality cat food than you spend for your own food.
- Your cat has first say on where she wants to sit or lay down. Only after she is satisfied with her chosen spot, do you sit down.
- Your cat has her side of the bed.
- You don’t go to the doctor because you can’t afford it.Yet, money is no object when it comes to your cat.
- You turn down social invitations to spend time with your cat.
- You worry that you are not spending enough time with your cat.
- You have more pictures of your cat on your desk, on Facebook and on your phone than your family members.
- You check the status of your cat’s poo at least once a day to make sure there are no issues.
- The litter box is the cleanest spot in your house.
- You worry over your cat non-stop and wake up several times during the night to make sure your cat is still alive.
- When you talk to your cat and she answers you understand just what she is saying.
- You meow at your cat.
- Your cat has a blog, a Twitter account and a Facebook page.
- You have written no less than 10 online articles about your cat.
- When you are out with your friends, all you talk about is your cat.
- You’ve taken your cat to work ~ on more than one occasion.
- Your cat has more bowls than you have dishes.
- Your cat eats at the kitchen table.
- When you are talking about your baby, you are referring to your cat.
There is nothing wrong with being cat obsessed. I say go for it. Life is short. Cats don’t live forever. In fact, don't forget to check out the gallery of my cat, Miko. And, no I am not obsessed . . .much!