How To Tell If Your Cat Is YOUR Owner
Here are my munchkins
Signs that your cat is your master
So as anyone who reads my articles knws, I'm a cat lady. Yep, my boyfriend knows it (and is), even my co-workers joke with me about it. So does your cat own you? I know mine do. Let me know if you have any more to share!
- Do you kiss your cat on the face/lips?
- Do you try not to roll over when you sleep because it annoys your cats?
- Are your cats allowed on the tables?
- Will you willingly stand with the door open when it's freezing while your cat takes it sweet time examining around the door to decide wether to come in?
- Do you give your cat Christmas presents or a stocking?
- What about birthday presents?
- Do you have pictures of your cat on your person when you are not at home? (This includes the background on your phone)
- Do you introduce any new guests in your house to your cats?
- Do you own more photos of your cats than people?
- Do you find new cat toys hard to resist while grocery shopping?
- When your cat is asleep on the floor do you cuddle up on the floor with them?
- Do you own any clothing with a cat on it?
- Do you feed neighborhood strays?
- Do you say "mommy/daddy is home" when you come home to your cat?
- Do you fell that you have a better emotional connection to your cats than you do to people?
- Have you ever asked a guest not to sit on a specific piece of furniture because it belongs to the cats?
- Do you grow your own catnip?
- Have you ever called your cats front legs "arms"?
- Do you wake up to let your cats into/out of the bedroom at any point between midnight and 6am?
- Do you know how to force a cat to take a pill and do it with ease?
- Are you lost for conversation with non-cat people?
- Does you cat share food off of your plate?
- Do you believe EVERY cat is a lap cat?
Do you buy premium quality cat kibble for your cat, but live on take-out, frozen pizza, and macaroni and cheese yourself?
Do you call your cat by 20 different pet names, most of which make no sense?
Do you own more than one cat brush?
Do you have kid gates at doors, but no kids?
Did you give your cat a last name?
Does your welcome mat have a cat on it?
Is your cats name IN your e-mail address?
Do you own any books about cats? Double point if you own more than 5!
- Do you feel awkward when non-cat people ask how many cats you own?
So how many points did you get? I'll never tell how many I got because it's just sad. Do you have any more to add? Please share them! I'll add to the article with credit if you'd like!