- Pets and Animals»
- Dogs & Dog Breeds
My Doberman Pinscher
Why You Should Go For A Doberman Pinscher....
The first pet I ever got was a Doberman Pinscher. The best pet in the world! Well, I like to think so!
Doberman Pinschers are trained to be police dogs, so it's a given that they are smart and intelligent creatures that can cater to human commands as quickly and efficiently as ever possible. My pet was just a puppy when she was brought home. More like a gift that I would never forget. I had to take care of her, feed her, play with her. It was like having my own little play doll - but of course, I had to be more attentive and caring and loving!
If you're thinking of going for a Doberman Pinscher, I say go for it. Why?
Why You Should Go For A Doberman Pinscher!
1. They are loving - Oh yes they are! They can sense when people are getting upset at you, and that makes them more upset!
2. They can pick up commands fast - Jay used to understand every little command of mine!
3. They are enthusiastic and fun to be with - My pet used to a lil jumpy, so I would say they are not exactly child friendly!
4. They are excellent watch dogs - Keeps awake and barks at the slightest noise possible. What a bark at that!
5. They are intelligent and can sense out things pretty fast
If I ever had to choose a pet again, it would have to be a Doberman Pinscher! My pet unfortunately passed away few years back no thanks to old age. It has definitely created a void, and I am thinking of getting one again soon. Really soon!
What kind of dog breed do you own?