Pumpkin Peanut Butter Dog Treats
My Dogs Love Them!
I make these treats for my 3 dogs every year around this time. Give them a try!
- 2 1/2 Cups Whole Wheat Flour
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 Cup Libby's Canned Pumpkin
- 3 Tablespoons Peanut Butter, Crunchy or Smooth
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cinnamon, Ground
- 1/2 Cup Oats, (Optional)
Here's what you do...
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. You will need a baking sheet lined with foil and spray with Pam.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, eggs, pumpkin, peanut butter, salt, oats, and cinnamon. Add a little water as needed, this makes the dough easy to work with.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until hard. Let stand until cooled. Serve to your pets. They will love them!