- Pets and Animals
Johann's agility trial checklist!
What do I take to an agility trial?
Lots of people ask me what gear I take to an agility trial.
If you are new to agility, you may not know what you need when you attend your first agility trial.
So we put together this great checklist to make sure you are well prepared and have everything you need for your first, or many, trials to come!
For the dog!
- Travel crate
- Crate cover
- Crate pads
- Travel collar with tags, leash, and slip lead
- Water and bowl
- Poo bags
- Brush, nail clippers and file
- The best dog treats I can find!
- Cool coat or warm coat
- Extra kibble
- Shade tent
- Tarp, stakes, bungee cords, hammer, spring clamps, duck tape
- Shade panels
- Fan and generator
- Video camera, and digital camera
- Blankets, towels, wash cloths
- First aid kit
- Ground cover/mat
- Garbage bag
- Spray water bottle
It's one of the oldest jokes in agility!
Don't forget your dog!
Great agility books!
Cool stuff for cool dogs!
Be sure and visit my website - JohannTheDog.com - where you can shop for cool stuff for cool dogs!
We've put together, in one place, all the cool stuff you need for your dog!
Find dog beds, all natural foods and treats, collars, leashes, charms, training and agility gear, vitamins and supplements, books, clothing, toys and more!
And the best part is we donate 10% of our profits to dog rescues and shelters!
Great agility vids!
For my Mum!
- Cooler, food, water, soft drinks, snacks, ice packs
- Sunscreen, aspirin, watch with stopwatch, tissues, money, cell phone and MP3 player
- Event papers, height card
- Pen and pencil, notepad
- Rule books
- Map to site
- Extra clothes, rain pants and jacket.