Best Window Bird Feeders
Where to buy window bird feeders
What could be nicer than seeing backyard birds close up? This page showcases a selection of window bird feeders. If you are an avid birder, or just love birds, you will find out some of the best ways to attract birds into your garden in this page. Have a browse through and enjoy your online shopping experience made easy and to enjoy some pictures of birds.
Come back often to see the new pictures and fun birding tips we add from time to time.
Window feeder - birdwatching made easy
This is an attractive bird feeder that attaches to the window so you can watch the birds feed from the comfort of your home. This feeder will hold a cup of seed and is easy to fill and to clean.
Backyard Bird Feeding Tips!
1. Make sure you position your feeders in locations where it's easily accessible, and where you can easily see the birds feeding!
2. Want to attract a variety of birds? Simply add a variety of seeds and maybe a few more feeders!
3. Alternate the foods from time to time! try foods such as fruit, suet, meal-worms and nectar!
4. Make sure you use the right feeders and feed that suit the variety of birds during different seasons!
5. Remember if you have cats! clear out the items/areas that they can hide in!
6. Check feeders fairly often and keep them clean and clear of any debris!
7. If you have any questions and or wish to enhance your birding experience, the NBFS (http://www.birdfeeding.org/) is an excellent point of contact!
Great for hanging bird feeders, attached with 3 suction cups
Bird feeder - window bird feeder
This is a great window bird feeder from Duncraft. It fastens securely to any window. It features a one way mirror so the birds don't see inside your house and won't be spooked by your movements. The feeder holds around one pound of seed and being plastic you can see when it needs replenishing. It is also easy clean.
Mirrored bird feeders
There are lots of great choices around when it comes to bird feeders and these are no exceptions, easy to install on your window and the one way mirror enables you to see the birds close-up, great as a nice gift for anyone that loves watching backyard birds or for your own abode, throw in the food, sit back and take in some great and unique experiences when the little guys arrive!
Cardinal One Way Mirror Feeder, Clear
Duncraft 74505 Super Songbird One Way Mirror Window Bird Feeder
Coveside Mirrored Windowsill Bird Feeder
Hummingbirds window feeders - gift ideas for bird watchers
Great little feeder to stick on the window and watch the little guys feed.
This one comes with a clear hanger that lets you hang it from the window to watch the hummingbirds feed
Top window bird feeders
gift ideas for birdwatchers
Some nice classic bird feeder that sticks to any windows with the sturdy suction cups. Locate them on any window or sliding door, top it up with desired food, sit back and enjoy the flights and feeding of the little backyard birds! i got this one as a gift for a friend, it was so simple to erect and the suction cups did a great job, the plastic is nice and strong even throughout all the seasons, my friend gets some great unique experiences when the birds drop in for a feed, recommended for anyone who likes to sit in the comfort of their own home!
Droll Yankees W1 Winner Window Feeder
Woodlink NAWFDR Audubon Mixed Treat Window Feeder
Born in Sweden Bird Feeder
(Virtually Squirrel Proof)
Comes with window suction cups and holds one single cake of food
Nice little basic bird feeder that can stick to the window