I don't want to let him go, I want to try any positive option available... does

1. profile image45
    Sabre1posted 8 years ago

I don't want to let him go, I want to try any positive option available... does anyone have some

2. aheil profile image61
    aheilposted 8 years ago

Exactly what are you talking about? I kinda know, but I don't know.

3. profile image53
    SpaceAgeposted 8 years ago

is this about a bf or spouse? if bf, move on. u can do better.
    tho i wasn't dating, i waited sooooo long 4 some 1 who never came. i finally got soooooo tired 2 the point i gave up & voluntarily shut that door; i just got tired of waiting & 1 day i said no more. i'd struggled enough. there comes a time 4 everything under the sun. EVEN a time 2 give up & move on w/o something that WAS meant 2 b. sometimes when we're faced w/ having 2 give up on something, as in my case, another door of opportunity had opened 4 me 2 pursue a good career. when i started college, i liked the fruits soooooooo much i cursed the fruitless thing i waited soooooo long 4 that never happened. YES, it originally WAS meant 2 happen, but his choices/situations (i suspected all along) has prevented things from happening. i got tired & said 4-get this whole thing, i'm not waiting no mo.. life is short. don't waste ANY time sitting on a dead horse. been there, dome that 2 many times. if something we're awaiting doesn't happen w/i a reasonable time, it'll never happen. i was supposed 2 go somewhere w/ a small group but waited 2 hrs, despite the fact something kept telling me they weren't coming. needless 2 say, my gut was right. listen 2 yer gut. the past decade, i'd been getting very bad vibes about some 1 & their family; siblings/parents. that's y i eventually got sooooooo tired 2 the point of shutting the door.
    we always learn who our TRUE friends r when we're broke $$$ w/o resources, jobs, degrees, & friend/family networks. i hope the ppl who wrongfully hated me r reading this, b/c when things start improving, they'll have NO part in it; they'd bee permanently denied any part in what's coming down the road. if these ppl weren't good friends 2 me when i was among the least of ppl, they won't b very good friends L8r.
    "He who is faithful in the least is faithful also in much"

Closed to reply

working