my 11week old basset hound ate something dead and is vomiting will she be okit was a dead mouse
I think it depends on what killed the mouse. If the mouse has been recently poisoned, your dog could be at risk. I would take him/her to a vet immediately. It's not worth taking the chance.
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.