Betta fish tank

1. Nepherka profile image52
    Nepherkaposted 7 years ago

Betta fish tank

i have a female Siamese fighting fish  in a small tank i was thinking of putting her in a 5.7 litre sapphire aquarium tank but i don't know if i should put her in it. but i am new at it

2. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 7 years ago

I'm not sure what the specific question is here...is it that you're not sure if you want to use the tank for her, or not sure if it will be safe for her, or...? I can tell you that the 5.7L is a good size for her, and if it's a brand new tank just transfer her with a handful of substrate and a little bit of the water from her existing tank to help seed the new one with the beneficial bacteria that break down waste into nitrates. I have several hubs on aquarium fish, one specifically on bettas and a couple others on starting new tanks, feel free to comb those over for any information that might be helpful smile.

3. starx profile image65
    starxposted 7 years ago

5.7 litre is more than enough for Betta fish. Just make sure to only add compatible fish in tank. Also if you plan to keep single fish then put one mirror nearby tank to keep the single fish in illusion.

working