jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do people abandon dogs by motorways because there are so many passers by who mig

1. keepitnatural profile image72
    keepitnaturalposted 7 years ago

Do people abandon dogs by motorways because there are so many passers by who might pick them up...

or because they hope they will get run over?

2. ttrash profile image59
    ttrashposted 7 years ago

people who abandon any animal on a motorway are sick human beings whose right to own pets should be revoked. I assume they choose motorways because few people will see them dump a box.

3. profile image53
    DrPeterposted 7 years ago

If they had the pet's welfare in mind, they wouldn't be dumping them or a crowded road.  I have seen thousands of hit by car cases, and those are just the ones that survived long enough to get to the ER.  People who would do this to a dog, I'd like to.......well, I'll try to be charitable.  But I can't help hoping that there is a hell, so they'd have a fitting place to go.

4. Jean Meriam profile image60
    Jean Meriamposted 7 years ago

Maybe so people will see them and pick them up, but I think really just because it is convenient and easy. They can simply pull over, let the animal out and then drive away.

5. WendyU profile image59
    WendyUposted 7 years ago

I don't think these people give it any thought. They want to dispose of some trash; where better than the side of the road?
    I hope karma bites them in the ass when they're old, and their children leave THEM at the side of the road.

working