jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

If you have multiple pets, do you have a favorite among them?

1. Winter Maclen profile image73
    Winter Maclenposted 4 years ago

If you have multiple pets, do you have a favorite among them?

We currently have four dogs in our home, mostly rescues. But one in particular is the spoiled princess. Have you got a favorite in the group, and if so, which and why?

2. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 4 years ago

Right now, I only have one cat, but I usually have two - I'm still looking for a kitten. I don't think I've ever had a favorite when two cats have been in the house. Each has his own personality and things to like.

3. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 4 years ago

Yes, I have favorites for different reasons. Alex because he demands attention, Butters for his adorableness, Minnie's because of her excitement in everything, and Khaki for her calm beauty. Those four are the meows but the turtle is my core, especially when he does turtle yoga every afternoon smile

4. BahamasFinder profile image69
    BahamasFinderposted 4 years ago

I love them all but for very different reasons. Some because they are just too cute to not love, some because they know when to come and say hello at the right moment that will make you smile and know that they need you as much as you need them! Or when you have had a bad day they bring you all the toys and surround you with them so you know how much they care about you. That is why animals make such great pets and you love them all no matter what they look like, act like, or what they do!

5. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 4 years ago

We currently have two dogs, and I can't say that either one is my favorite all the time. That said, each is my favorite at different times and in different moods, and for different reasons. My Catahoula is the get-up-and-go dog, he's the one that likes to head out of the house and have fun. He's more likely to like short road trips, and is the athletic one. He's also the guard dog, while the other is the watch dog -- i.e. if she sees something scary, she'll bark and run behind the guard. My Schnauzer is the one who loves to cuddle, goes on long road trips because she doesn't get carsick like the Catahoula, and plays better with the kids. She'll spend hours on my lap or feet without moving, so she's my reading and work companion.

working