goReptiles is a small hobby business composed of... Reptiles... goReptiles breeds select morphs of leopard geckos, African fat tail geckos, and crested geckos.
We strive for both healthy breeders and hatchlings, as to promote health and longevity amongst the species. And by keeping small breeding groups with different bloodlines, they are able to continue the best for the species.
Crested Gecko Morphs
- Harlequin Crested Gecko
- Pinstripe Crested Gecko
- Red Crested Gecko
- Red Dalmatian Crested Gecko
- Cream Stripe Crested Gecko
- Yellow Crested Gecko
- Orange Crested Gecko
Leopard Gecko Morphs
- Mack Snow
- het bells
- Pine Isle Chahoua Geckos
- Nuu Ana Leachianus Geckos
- GT Type B Leachianus Geckos
- Western Hognose Snakes
- Limburg Albino Rosy Boas
- Brazilian Rainbow Boas
Leopard Gecko Breeders
goReptiles has currently gotten out of breeding AFT's, and we have slimmed our leopard gecko collection down to just one breeding group and one pair. Most of our time is spent with rhac species and various snakes.
goReptiles is leaning toward adding more snake species and tortoises to our breeding plans.
Official website. Find pet names, articles of interest, reptile caresheets, feeder insect care, FAQs, and more.
- goReptiles on MySpace
Keep up to date with goReptiles on myspace!
- Bright Albino
Paul Allen is a wonderful man to work with. I have had the pleasure of purchasing several high quality leopard geckos from him.
Before you purchase something online, whether it be on eBay, amazon, or some other online store, you check the feedback of the seller. Whether, it's visible like on eBay or whether you have heard good things about the online store. So, why shouldn't buying reptiles online be any different?
So, here are some feedback comments that goReptiles has received.
- Everything works perfect.Nice contact. :-) The Amel. Fat tail arrived healthy :-) He looks very beautiful!!! Thank you soooooooooooooo much ;-) - Mirco
- She was a great help and the leo came in perfect shape. He got here today and he looks absolutely awesome. The pic does him no justice. He is adjusting to his new home and is doing alright from what i can see. Thank you very much. - Connor
- Not just positive, but WAY POSITIVE! -Maurice
- answered all my questions and was great toi work with!! -Mohammed
- Whitney was a pleasure to work with! Thanks Whitney...best of luck w/ the BBs! - Paul: Bright Albino
- Whitney is a great person to deal with. I wouldn't hesitate to do business again -Josh & Katie: GeckoPhiles
- Whitney is great to work with! -Jason: Gecko Genetics
- Smooth Transaction and Terrific Communication!!!!! - Shawn: Aubrey's Reptiles
- Thanks for a great transaction, Whitney! Best of luck to you :) -Paul: Paul Sage's Reptiles
Reptiles tend to be given away or tossed out more frequently than one would think. They tend to be one of the most unproperly cared for pet. With the later case, it tend to not be the fault of the pet parent, but the fault of the giver or seller of the reptile not giving proper information.
In many cases, people purchase reptiles on spur of the moment at the petstore. They tend to get all their information from the pet store employee and the caresheet that is usually provided. In many cases, these people do not continue the research, and end up giving the reptile away once they have had their fill.
goReptiles strongly feels for the unwanted reptiles, so given time and more founding, they plans on adding a reptile rescue addition onto the breeding projects. The rescue will take in any unwanted reptiles. There will be a small adoption fee required as well as an adoption form.
Potential adoptees will need some kind of reptile owning experience, depending on the reptile that they are inquiring to adopt. An inexperienced reptile owner does not need to start off adopting a Burmese python or a veiled chameleon.
The details are still being worked on.