How to Crochet a Makeup Pad
I am always thinking of something new to crochet and to use. I had decided to stop buying things that I could crochet or sew to reuse over and over again. I use this pad to wash my face with. I love this. The great thing about the pattern is that you can make it any size you want. I used this pattern and crocheted a make up pad, washcloth and coasters. This is great for yourself or gifts for loved ones.
- Chain 4 then slip stitch the two ends together. Then chain 3.
- Then crochet 11 double crochet (dc) stitch. You should have 12 in all. Then slip stitch and chain 3.
- Then do 2 dc in each stitch. You should have 24. Slip stitch and chain 3.
- Then do 2 dc in 1 stitch and then 1 dc in the next. Repeat this until you reach the end. You should have 36. Slip stitch and chain 3.
- Do 2 dc in 1 stitch then 3 dc in single stitch. Repeat this then slip stitch. Cut the yarn and pull yarn through. Weave the end into the makeup pad.