How to decorate a light switch cover with rub-ons
1. Using an alcohol pad or cotton ball soaked in rubbing alcohol, thoroughly clean the face of the light switch cover.
2. Trim the rub-on image that you would like to use and place sticky-side down on the face of the light switch cover.
3. Using a craft stick, rub the image gently until the image is completely transferred.
4. Carefully peel off the plastic backing from the rub-on image.
5. Spray the light switch cover with aerosol acrylic sealer and allow to dry thoroughly before installing.