6 Painting Ideas for Kids
These are the Painting Ideas for Kids.
1. Use Packing material. Draw a tree and for painting bunches and leaves, squeeze the packing material, dip in paint and apply it slowly.
2. Thumb Painting. Draw a picture of a Star and all around it, ask your kid to fill the blank space with his/her thumb using different colors.
3. Fork Painting. Its end result is just like a flower. Draw a circle, then take a fork, paint its edges with whatever color you like and gently put it on the chart paper. You can also make Tulips using a fork.
4. Hand Painting. It's totally fun. Kids love to apply paint on their hands and paste them on paper.
5. Shapes. Take different shapes. Dip in paint and ask your kid to make a pattern using those shapes. You can see a variety of colors as well as the learning of shapes for your kids.
6. Paint with Cotton Buds. It's very interesting and eye-catching art for your kids. Take 5-6 cotton buds. Tie them with the help of a rubber band. Now dip in paint and make a leaf or flower shape whichever you like.