Be on your best behavior when posing for and taking pictures.
The New Year brings about a photo frenzy like no other - there are tons of reasons to celebrate, therefore lots of cause to snap of a lot of people such at a restaurant, club, or even a house party, you must remember that you friends aren't the only ones present - so don't go acting like a gaggle of hyenas in a feeding frenzy when posing for or taking photos. Also be mindful of your self when striking a pose - it's the best way to prevent getting edited out of the photo!.
when taking pictures........
- Do: try to utilize available light, especially when dining in a quiet restaurant. Constant flashes may disturb other patrons / people. Don't take too many pictures - this could annoy other people in the area
- Do: be polite when asking someone (like the waiter or other people) to take your group's photo. Don't abuse anyone's kindness by making him / her your personal photographer. Remember, they have a job to do - and it's not taking your photo
when posing for pictures....
- Do:agree to have your picture taken, and be quick also when posing. Don't, wave the camera off, or make everyone wait while you powder your nose. If you must freshen up, just say you'll pose for the next round of pictures.
- Do: be mindful of other people, when organizing your shot. Be quick and discreet. Don't block any doorways or pathways, especially if there are other people are present. And don't take more than 30 seconds to shoot.
- Do: smile, and let it reach your eyes. You'll be glad that you did when you see the result. Don't:make funny faces, unless called for. You don't want to be the only one doing the monkey pose.
- Do maintain good posture when striking a pose. Don't slouch or lean towards the center when posing. Technology has made it possible to include everyone in the picture.