free cross stitch chart Pear on tree
Based on Vintage Illustration.
This drawing of a pear is from an old botanical book and is at least 150 years old. The pattern is fairly simple and the stitch count is 108 wide by 181 high and uses 12 DMC colors.
Finished Cross Stitch
Black and White PatternClick thumbnail to view full-size
Color PatternsClick thumbnail to view full-size
Other Free Cross Stitch Patterns
- my free counted cross stitch patterns
Links to dozens of free cross stitch patterns, many based on vintage advertising images, especially fruit crate label designs.
- Free Cross Stitch Pattern Brown Horse
Nice free cross stitch pattern of horse in profile.
- free cross stitch charge vintage travel poster Poland
free cross stitch pattern of Polish travel poster. The poster shows an elk conquering a hunter.
- free cross stitch pattern bunch of grapes
nice medium sized, free cross stitch pattern of a bunch of grapes with stem and leaves.
- Free cross stitch pattern lemons on branch
free cross stitch pattern, based on old illustration of branch of lemon tree.