Photoshop Free Form Pen Tool
Photoshop Freeform Pen Tool
The freeform pen tool lets you draw as if you were drawing with a pencil on paper. Anchor points are added automatically as you draw. You do not determine where the points are positioned, but you can adjust them once the path is complete.
How To Use The Freeform Pen Tool
1. Select the freeform pen tool .
2. To control how sensitive the final path is to the movement of your mouse or stylus, click the inverted arrow next to the shape buttons in the options bar, and enter a value between 0.5 and 10.0 pixels for Curve Fit. A higher value creates a simpler path with fewer anchor points.
3. Drag the pointer in the image. As you drag, a path trails behind the pointer. When you release the mouse, a work path is created.
4. To continue the existing freehand path, position the freeform pen pointer on an endpoint of the path, and drag.
5. To complete the path, release the mouse. To create a closed path, click the initial point of the path (a circle appears next to the pointer when it is aligned).
Freefrom Pen Tool Video Tutorial
Using Photoshop For Photo Restoration
Digital photo restoration can save irreplaceable heirloom pictures and preserve an important part of your family history. Whether it be a torn edge, damaged corner, creases, cracks, water stains or rips and tears, Iridis Imaging provides an expert restoration service to return your photos to their original glory.
Using the most sophisticated computer software, the results that can be achieved are quite astonishing. No matter how badly the extent of the damage to your photo an improvement is almost always possible and in most cases a total restoration to the photos original quality.
Photo Restoration Example - Before And After
wooden letters - wooden letters and wooden shapes
Providing a wide range of wooden letters and wooden shapes.