Photoshop Patch Tool
Photoshop Patch Tool
The Patch Tool retouches image using sampled pixels or pattern. It works as a combination of the Healing Brush with the Lasso Tool.
There are 2 methods to retouch using sampled pixels.
1. In the Toolbox, select the Patch Tool.
2. Drag in (select) a damaged area with the Patch Tool**(exactly like with Lasso Tool)
3. On the Options bar, choose the Source mode.
4. Drag the selection (cursor inside the selection) onto a repair-source area (movie).
1. Drag in a repair-source area with the Patch Tool.
2. On the Options bar, choose the Destination mode.
3. Drag the selection (cursor inside of selection) onto a damaged area (movie).
To retouch with a pattern, use Method 3:
1. Drag in a damaged area with the Patch Tool.
2. In the Pattern picker, choose a pattern (movie).
3. Click the Use Pattern button on the Options bar.
Patch Tool Video Tutorial
Using Photoshop For Photo Restoration
Digital photo restoration can save irreplaceable heirloom pictures and preserve an important part of your family history. Whether it be a torn edge, damaged corner, creases, cracks, water stains or rips and tears, Iridis Imaging provides an expert restoration service to return your photos to their original glory.
Using the most sophisticated computer software, the results that can be achieved are quite astonishing. No matter how badly the extent of the damage to your photo an improvement is almost always possible and in most cases a total restoration to the photos original quality.
Photo Restoration Example - Before And After
wooden letters and wooden shapes - wooden letters
WoodCraft provides a large collection of wooden letters and wooden shapes. We have a wide variety of themes and sizes from Disney cartoon characters to flowers and trees. If there is a particular wooden shape or character that you would like and we don't have it, then please feel free to contact us and ask us about our custom made service.
Wooden Letters and Wooden Shapes
- wooden letters
Providing MDF wooden letters and wooden shapes.