- Arts and Design»
How to make vase from glass bottle - recycling glass bottle
Glass bottle vase decorating
Alcohol bottles are very attractive. I just don’t want to thrash them out instead make something beautiful out of it would be a good idea so I decided to making a vase by painting the bottle. And it is fairly simple using simple oil or acryclic paints. Make something creative by using unused items like empty alcohol bottles. so check out glass bottle decorating.
1. First of all take the sticker off from the bottle sometimes it is not that easy so dip the bottle in soapy water for some time then scrubs it out.
2. Dry the bottle and start painting the bottle with acrylic or oil paint with the colour of your choice. I used maroon colour. Let it dry complete it may take few hours.
3. Now to give the texture to the vase use the hard brush and use some different colour to give shade to the vase from top to bottom. I used dark brown colour here to give it a wooden look.
free shipping on orders over $25
Available in 10 different colors
4. Take some thick colour so the texture coming out will look good.
5. Put some flowers and here you go…
Tip: Cover the bottle neck with the leaves.