Latest Website Design Trends
Internet has been around for a long time and needless to say it has been evolving constantly. Websites being considered as the main component of internet; where you can feature your business, speak your mind and expect others to join and voice their opinion.
With internet, websites have evolved too. These days, you will notice new web designs; being more user-friendly, neat and descriptive or short according to the type of the website.
Let’s take a look at a few latest web design trends of year-
1. Fixed Navigation bars/ headers- Headers allow your visitors to scroll down the entire page while still having access to the navigation bar. It is awesome for browsing a site where users would have the option to leave and visit any other page at any point of time. This particular feature enables users to smoothly browse through all the pages of your website while saving time and energy.
2. Landing pages – Landing pages or home pages are considered as the most important part of your website. The focus is mainly on this page because; whenever someone opens your website this particular page shows up. Latest trend is to make this page attractive showcasing some of your best product/services generating interests for the user to go through the complete website.
3. Infinite Scrolling/vertical drop down – Infinite Scrolling is another trend that has been going on for a while now. The idea of infinite scrolling is to let users scroll down the site, as more content is made available to them, instead of crowding everything on the first portion of the page displayed. It is a great feature, because it makes your website load faster, which obviously works as a plus to keep the users on your website. Vertical drop down kind of works as the same-- where you click on a header of a page and it scrolls down automatically to that topic and its content on the webpage.
4. Adaptive Web Design: In the past it was quite troublesome for anyone to browse a website on anything other than a desktop or laptop. However, now we have all these portable devices available and it becomes very important that the website is built in such a manner where it can be viewed properly on mobiles, tablets etc. I personally know a few Adaptive Web design firms Los Angeles, and they expertise in making websites Adaptive to every portable devices out there.
5. A color trend – The color combination, used to make a website is another important factor and plays a very important role in attracting users. The general trend is that, a website should be built according to its logo’s color unless instructed otherwise. Dark colors like dark blue, dark grey are popular among the designers and are often used to attract attention to the important contents.
The above mentioned features are the latest and vastly used trends that are not to be exhausted anytime soon.