- Arts and Design
Witch Craft: Halloween Clay Pot Craft Witch
Crafting a Clay Pot Witch
This witch craft, perfect for Halloween, features the combination of clay pots and air dry clay. Create your own green skinned witch to adorn your table or shelf. This project is designed to be kid friendly and easy to complete. Find step by step instructions with picture of final product. Find a collection of other clay pot crafts below to help your nurture you creative side.
What We Are Making - Witch Craft Tutorial
Poll About the Witch Craft Project - Take a quick poll
Will you try to make this Clay Pot Craft Witch?
- Prep time: 30 min
- Cook time: 15 min
- Ready in: 45 min
- Yields: One crafty clay pot witch
- 1 clay pot
- 1 styrafoam ball
- 1 pkg of air dry green clay
- 1 pkg of air dry black clay
- 1 pkg of air dry orange clay
- 1 pkg pink air dry clay
- Black paint
- 1 paint brush
- Craft glue
- Sealer if desired
- Step one: Paint the outside and inside of your clay pot black. Allow drying time between each coat.
- Step Two: Roll out some green air dry clay, make sure there is enough to surround the entire strafoam ball. Place it on the ball gently to create the face.
- Step Three: Start shaping your nose from the clay around the ball, and begin rolling out you orange air dry clay. Attach the clay to the end in the any shape or style you desire to create for the witch's hair.
- Step Four: Attach the head to the clay pot with glue and roll out the air dry black clay. Make a flat circle and a cone shape for the witches hat. Attach the cone shape to the circle shape to form the Witch's hat.
- Step Five: Attach the hat to the witch's head. Glue on two google eyes to the head, above your nose, and add lips with marker or clay. You can wrap around one green pipecleaner around a pencil pull it off, cut it in half, and hot glue gun the arms on.
- You have now created you clay pot craft witch. For more fun try adding in your own colors or altering the shape of the witch's hat. I've added a necklace to my witch what will you choose to add?
More Clay Pot Craft Witches - More Witch Crafts
- Large Witchy Witch Pot
Witch with a soft green complexion, raffia hair, and stacked clay pot hat. Makes a great witch ornament.
- Witch Candy Plate
The Witch Candy Plate features clay pot construction with some sewing for the black hat.
- Witch Treat Pot
Make a cute Witch Treat Pot from clay pots. This cute witch has two pot legs to stand on, and right side up pot stomach.
- Clay Pot Witch Craft
How to make a Halloween witch decoration from clay or terra cotta pots.
- Halloween Craft - Clay Pot Witch - How to Make a Witch's Hat
Clay pot craft tutorial to create a Halloween witch with yarn hair and broomstick.
- Witch Candy Holder Craft
Free printable templates and instructions for making a Witch Candy Holder pot craft.
Helpful Halloween Project Ideas - Explore these Halloween Ideas
This book features 175 easy Halloween crafts for you to complete over the Halloween season.