- Arts and Design»
- Crafts & Handiwork
Pine wooden furnitures for outdoor uses
Wood , a natural material used for making furnitures from olden days. But usage of wooden furnitures exclusively for outdoor is always depends. We should decide what type of design we need. How long it is going to stay outside.
First and foremost the best choice for outdoor furniture , we shall use bamboo furnitures. Well seasoned , treated bamboo can serve the purpose of outdoor furnitures. Even though we shall use bamboo, taking care of the furnitures is a art. The following tips will give us complete details how to take care of bamboo furnitures.
1. High quality branded varnish should be used. Varnishing methods should be adopted with professionalism. so that we shall avoid peeling off .
2. Prolonged stay under outside environment , the varnish may fade or deteriorate. So, periodic checking and maintaining by applying varnish will make the furnitures long lost.
3. Even in extreme weather conditions the bamboo can give a good life provided the usage is proper.
4. Regular interval of cleaning will avoid moisture and decolouration. Use the neat cloth or cushion .
5. Bamboo furnitures should not have much curves and bends , to avoid much maintanance.
6. Besides pine tar can be used to protect the outdoor furnitures to avoid deteroriation of wood material for long time keeping outside.This is one of the best method for your outdoor furnitures.
7. Using equal proportion of linseed oil and pine tar oil will give you good results for out door furnitures.
8. Alone linseed oil also gives good protection for garden furnitures. But linseed oil needs time for drying.
- Selecting Rattan Garden Furniture Cube Sets
Rattan garden furniture cube sets, arefor the uninitiated, the latest, most sophisticated and ergonomicstyle of garden furniture set on the market. Put simply if you areafter a garden furniture set the first...
- Garden Furniture Clearance
5 simple tips on finding and buying garden or lawn furniture from a garden furniture clearance outlet or store. You might be surprised how easy it will be to find and how much money you will save too!
- Synthetic Rattan Garden Furniture
Rattan furniture is furniture made fromthe rattan vine. The rattan vine is common in tropical areas such asSE Asia. The vine, which being a natural material, can be found inall sizes and shapes, lends itself...
- Garden Furniture Sets Guide
You may know by now that I really enjoy gardening. I have found that gardening is a great way to both relax and stay active. One of the things I enjoyed most while putting together my garden was choosing...