Crazy Funny Driving Laws You Need To Know
Crazy Funny Driving Laws From 3 States
This weeks Hub question we where asked if we have ever ran in to any driving laws that we did not know about. Well seeing as I don't drive I scratched my head and went looking around online and I fount some very funny driving laws that I never heard of and I'm sure most of you have not ether. So sit back and get ready to lough because these are just funny.
(1)It is ageist the law to drive with a blindfold.
(2) It is legal to drive the wrong way down a one-way street if you have a lantern attached to the front of your car.
(3) It is illegal in the state to drive barefooted.
(4) Having windshield wipers on your car is required by law.
(1) It's illegal to tether a dog to the roof of a car.
(2) It is ageist the law to drive a car onto the premises of a drive-in restaurant and leave the premises without parking, unless there is no unoccupied parking space available on the premises.
(1) In Glendale, it ageist the law to drive in reverse.
(1) In Little Rock it's against the law to blare a car horn where cold beverages or sandwiches are served after 9 p.m.
(2) No one may suddenly start or stop their car at a McDonald’s.
(1) It is illegal for a woman to drive in a housecoat
(2) A vehicle without a driver may not exceed 60 mph.
(3) In Glendale it's illegal to jump from a car at 65 mph
(4) It is illegal to shoot any animals from a moving vehicle, unless the target is a whale.
(5) You cannot leave your car on the street overnight without the proper permit.
(6) It is prohibited to sleep in a parked vehicle.
I got a kick out of finding these, and I hope you got a kick out of reading them.
- Guild Wars 2 Review
Guild Wars 2 Is one of the best games this year, and one the best MMO since WoW. This is my review and thoughts on it. Guild Wars 2 is well worth the money. The graphics a amazing, the toons are grate looking, the dances are fun. This is not a game y
- The Three Best Apple Orchards in Missouri - Yahoo! Voices - voices.yahoo.com
Missouri has some of the best apple picking orchards out there. We have found the best 'pick your own' apple orchards that you must visit this fall.
- 14 Kitchen Tips and Tricks | Frugal Country
Here is a list of Tips and tricks to help you in the kitchen 1. After chopping onions or garlic, rub your hands with a stainless steel spoon. The steel will absorb the odor. 2. When boiling eggs, add a pinch of salt to keep the shells from cracking.
- 100% True Ways To Make Money Online
True ways to make money online, with no cost to you ever.
- Kids In The Ketchen
Wonderful tips to cooking with your kids
- When It's To Cold To Play Outside
Have fun with you kids when it is to cold to play outside