How to check and increase mileage of your car?
Are you satisfied with the mileage of your car?
Car Mileage Trip Counter Goes Over 999.9 Miles!!! CRAZY!!!
Some tips on how to check the mileage of your car
As you know, mileage is a prominent aspect when using any automobile, so you must know how to check your car for mileage and how to increase it, as increasing the mileage will save you money.
1. Get a full tank done from a petrol/diesel bunk you trust.
2. Ask the petrol bunk attendant to stop when the automatic fuel system stops the supply of fuel and note the odometer reading of your car.
3. Drive until your car needs the next fuel recharge.
4. When the next fuel recharge is due, again fill up at the same petrol/diesel bunk and ask the attendant again to stop at the automatic fuel stop.
5. Now, note down the new odometer reading.
6. Minus the new reading with the old reading and divide that with the liters of fuel that went inside your car tank.
7. Here is how you will get the true mileage of your car.
Now, after getting the correct mileage of your car, if you find out that mileage is low, then you must be thinking how to increase the mileage of your car?
So here are some steps to do that:
1. Get your car serviced when it is due. Also get it done at regular intervals. Also, get it serviced when you come from a long route, .i.e., driven 1000 kms in two days or so. Ask your car mechanic to do tuning of your car engine, as this will enhance the mileage of your car.
2. Always use Speed or premium fuel for your car. If you use normal fuel, then ask for G fuel from the petrol pump and use it as directed whenever you are going for a tankful.
3. You should use good quality engine liquid for your car's engine, mix it up with your fuel whenever going for next fuel refill.
4. Use gears and clutch as required and don't use it unnecessarily as using them like this will waste a lot of your fuel.
5. Avoid braking wherever possible. Don't brake much often as some youngsters do it just for fun, Unnecessary braking brings your car to a standstill or decreases the speed of your moving car, therefore while accelerating, your car will consume more fuel. Driving at a constant speed gives good mileage .
6. Avoid using ACs when the speed is too low such as in walled city areas like Chandni Chowk and busy roads of Karol Bagh. Air-conditioner when turned on at low speeds will consume more petrol and will put a lot of pressure on the engine of your car.
7. Get the air pressure of your tires checked routinely. It is interesting to note that properly inflated tires have a tendency to decrease fuel consumption up to three to four percent as inflated tires help easy movement of your car.
8. After doing all these steps, you will get instant pickup, reduced engine noise, and a smooth drive.
Try it out dear.........