- Regulations & Driving Rules
Traffic Tickets out of control
did you know
i live in Los Angeles county in the San Gabriel area and for some odd reason i keep getting traffic tickets! it's like every year i'm going to court dates, community service, and trying to pay off a ticket before my license gets suspended. these tickets are so dumb that i can't believe the new reasons the law comes up with to give you a ticket. well i just wanted to inform drivers of some of the new rules of the road in the area where i drive around all the time so they don't make the same mistakes i did.
1. If you ever get a ticket mailed to you stating you have a fine for using the toll road on the freeway but accidental got on it from an on ramp that didn't state it was a toll road, all you have to do is protest it in writing and state this is what happen and they usually will dismiss the fine if it is your first time to receive this type of ticket.
2. if you come to a rail road crossing and there is a space between the rail road tracks and cross walk, do not cross over those tracks to wait for the light to turn green just wait behind the tracks because even though you fit perfectly fine in that space you can and will get a ticket!
3. if it is raining and you have your windshield wipers on even if it is not dark out and raining lightly (sprinkling) you must have your head lights on just because your wind shield wipers are on or you will get a ticket.
4. also if you have to attend Pomona or Citrus courts for traffic at 8:00 am they now have a second roll call for the late arrives at 10:00 to 10:30am but don't arrive later than that because if you miss your name called then you will get another $300 added to the fine you already have for the ticket.
* how do they expect us to drive with a valid drivers license if they keep charging us outrageous fines for ridiculous tickets (my opinion)?