jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

I have Allstate car insurance. I have been convicted of a DUI and have lost my

  1. profile image46
    Michael Coughlinposted 7 years ago

    I have Allstate car insurance.  I have been convicted of a DUI and have lost my license. To get...

    reinstated I need to obtain an SR22.  What is the normal process?

  2. profile image50
    engine102posted 7 years ago

    It really depends on what state you live in.  I would recommend that you check with your insurance company as they can guide you through the process.  If they can't or aren't willing to do so, check with your local drivers license division and they might be able to help you also.

  3. identalhub profile image59
    identalhubposted 7 years ago

    SR22 is the only way to get your suspended license back. It is an electronic document that shows that you are financially liable to pay for ur damages and also in future in case of an accident.
    You can have full info about SR22 on the site :
    http://www.assureinsure.com/article-is- … e-106.aspx

  4. jonywoker profile image56
    jonywokerposted 6 years ago

    If you need Number Plate for your vehicle,visit National numbers in UK.

    Use National Numbers to buy your Personalised Number Plate - 50% off sale on 34 million number plates. 0% finance.

    They Provides best services,Must visit