jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How can I get a free car and other services/products since I am permantely disab

1. profile image42
    Lorraine100posted 7 years ago

How can I get a free car and other services/products since I am permantely disabled

2. pippap profile image87
    pippapposted 7 years ago

I'm not sure about getting a free car.  Just because you are disabled does not necessarily entitle you to such big-ticket items at no cost to you.  I don't want to sound harsh, I understand your situation as I am also permanently disabled.  I got government assistance with the purchase of my scooter; but, a car is not part of the package in Canada.

However, contact the agency nearest you that deals with persons with disabilities for correct, up-to-date information.

3. Vanrentals profile image56
    Vanrentalsposted 7 years ago

A tough question to answer really. What is the nature of your disability? as this can vary according to definition. Also, another point to consider is why you should qualify for any special consideration, you could be clearer on this. I don;t mean to sound harsh but you could have put a bit more effort into your post, although it looks like link bait to me.....

4. profile image47
    abufarisposted 7 years ago

Read "How to get free car" hub. Free car program is really exist and legit.

working